Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Clerk for a small friendly team based near Aston.
You will be working in a team of five and reporting into a dynamic FD.
Suitable candidates must have experience of working within a SME, alongside a solid background, and hold a good personality as the business do have a very vibrant working environment.
This role would suit an individual with all round accounts experience, and experience of using Sage.
You will need to have a confident, professional approach, good communication skills and be a team player.
Responsibilities will include:
– Daily cashiering – Processing all monies from the bank account and allocating to Sage
– Ensuring direct debits are allocated correctly, and timely against invoices
– Management of vehicle finance payments and posting to nominal ledger
– Contacting customers when payments are late
– Bank reconciliations
– Petty cash for 3 sites
– Credit control for internal accounts – cash sales and vehicle accounts
– Administration for vehicle taxation – Reconciling against active vehicle list
– To support the purchase ledger clerk as required
– Assist the Finance Director with projects as required
– Assist in the implementation of a new asset management system